Thursday, October 13, 2011

Where in the World is the Nymph Errant Day 3


Week 2 of Nymph Errant started last night!  Where has the Nymph gone to today?


Clue 1.  It’s named after one of the gifts the Three Wise Men brought to Jesus.

Ok, so I’m Jewish… I would never have gotten it from that clue.

Clue 2. Alexander the Great reestablished the area from its original ancient beginnings.

Oh, I wish I had paid more attention in world history!

Clue 3. A nine-day fire destroyed much of the area from September 13 to 22, 1922.

I’m glad it was rebuilt in time for Evangeline!


Clue 4. It is in present day Turkey, but was a powerful Greek city for much of recorded history.

Have you found our Evangeline for the day?  You can find her tonight at the Eureka Theatre, 215 Jackson Street between Front and Battery.  For tickets call (415) 255-8207 or click here.

No comments: