Friday, November 11, 2011

Oh, Kay! The Confessional - Shorty McGee

Whenever I watch Reality Television... wait... did I just admit to watching Reality Television?  Oh well, the cat's out of the bag.

Anyway... I find myself waiting for those short "interview - confessionals".  You know the snippets where you get to hear all the snarky comments the contestants, housemates, coworkers, etc. make about each other?

I wondered what would those confessionals sound like in 1927, so I asked some of the members of the cast of Oh, Kay! if they would help me create some of these confessionals.

Here is "Shorty McGee" played magnificently by Brian Yates Sharber... let's see what Shorty has to say:


Check out Shorty McGee and all the wacky characters in the world of George and Ira Gershwin's Oh, Kay! playing at the Eureka Theatre through Nov. 20, 2011.  Call (415) 255-8207 or purchase online at 42ndstmoon.org

No comments: