Friday, July 10, 2009

A New Moon

(photo: New 42nd Street Moon Blogger Ken Levin with Maureen McVerry at We're in the Money)

Hello all you Moonies!

I’d like to introduce myself, ever so quickly. My name is Ken and I became a full-fledged Moonie in February when Lauren called me (quite out of the blue) and asked if I’d be interested in House Managing the final three shows of the season. Already familiar with 42nd Street Moon’s mission, I jumped at the chance of working for an organization that felt the same way about musical theatre as I did.


More recently when Lauren and Greg asked me to take over the blog I jumped again.


I can’t express how excited I am to be doing this! Well I could, but it would probably take a much lengthier blog, some diagrams, and perhaps an interpretative dance or two. Suffice it to say, I’m pretty excited.

As you may have noticed we haven’t had a blog entry in… quite sometime. I aim to change that. I know Moon has had a few different voices in the past, and I hope to take the best parts of those who have come before me and add my own panache.

You’ll also find me a bit more conversational in style. And to that effect, I hope you will join in the conversation. Leave comments, give opinions, and answer questions (oh yes… there will be questions and pop quizzes in the upcoming months!)

Consider this MoonBlog v. 3.0; funnier (I hope), more informative (I get to break all the Moon News that’s fit to print), and Moonier (I want all my Moon family in on the action – actors, production and administrative staff, and most importantly FANS!).

1 comment:

stephanie said...

well, I say, I think we are lucky to have you as our bloghost!
I am lloking forward to some interesting humor & tidbits...